lost it asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

My neighbors talk to me without wearing masks! How should I tell em politely to wear a mask before they open their mouth next time? ?

Also I hate ppl. 

• Ann
    Favorite Answer

Always wear a mask when you're around your neighbors.  If they attempt to have a conversation with you and they aren't masked, tell then you're uncomfortable being around people who aren't wearing a mask.  If they don't take the hint, excuse yourself.  You can be polite about it.

Just back away until you're six feet apart. It's not rocket science.

Don't talk to your neighbors.  Problem solved.

just ask them in a nice way to wear a mask

• Foofa

If you're wearing a mask and you're standing 6' away from them it doesn't really matter if they're wearing masks. 

How far away are they? If they're on their property calling to you, it's far enough away.

• Med 10

I hate the masks, but on the other hand I don't give the Covid much thought either.I'm not afraid of people who are not wearing masks. It has been told over and over by Fauci and others that masks don't work. So if your neighbors don't wear masks and you don't like it just stay away from  them.

• Barry

Maintain a 6 feet gap.