Pam asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 1 month ago

I got a message that Adobe is discontinuing flash player? and don't understand how that will affect doing jigsaw puzzles.?

I got a message that Adobe is discontinuing flash player? and don't understand how that will affect me.  The only time I see anything Adobe is when I do jigsaw puzzles.  Will I still need it for anything?

It's not going to disappear. It just means they will no longer release updates or support the product.

While technically it would still work as all they’re doing is dropping support which means it won’t be receiving any updates. Because this is a security issue, all major browsers have said they will remove it from their browser which means it won’t work. Microsoft have also said there will be a windows update to block it from working as it’s currently bundled with Windows. 

If those puzzle sites you use still get updated, then they’ll have to update the games to not use Flash.