Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

Avengers, X-Men, or Justice league?

If real, which team would be best to defend earth?

The most powerful Avenger is Thor.

Superman and the Martian Manhunter are both far more powerful than Thor.

JL for the win.

I would want the Justice League defending me!

That would be Justice League. They have powerful people who can pull planets. Avengers and X-Men are nowhere near that level of power. The Phoenix is more of a danger than a savior if real because Jean can't control it and sometime it turns evil. Batman is completely useless if real, so we're going to kick him out of the Justice League for this one. Tony with his army of Ironman Suits can pretty much defend the Earth but now he's a one man show and not a team anymore. Ruin King Thor is pretty powerful but I don't know if he was a member of the Avengers so I'm not going to count this Thor into the Avengers team. Space Punisher Hulk, from the info I got, was a villain from an alternate universe. So Avengers's Hulk is not very powerful. So in the end, the best team to defend Earth if real is The Justice League.