Anonymous

why can't i have a sexy care worker woman instead of a skinny 20 year old girl as my care worker?

i'm a male in my early 40s, i have suffered long term mental problems, most of my adult life,  and ive failed at finding any relationships, never had a female partner....and have no one, except the support of my elderly parents who live far away..

in recent times, the mental health services & local authorities are funding a care worker agency to help me get out places because i'm always stuck in my flat because of my mental health problems....so a care agency is involved now in my care, and they have allocated me a care worker to take me out places.....but the problem is she is a skinny, not very attractive, fake blonde 20 year old girl.

and i would rather have an older lady in her late 40s/early 50s, a woman who is attractive and brunette or blonde with a pretty face.....but they never got me that.....i haven't got that!!!!!!    and i feel frustrated, angry and disappointed.

my elderly mother told me that these care workers are not my partner or sexual partner to have a relationship with, they are there to provide me with care, nothing else...........but i feel frustrated because ive been deprived of relationships all my life......and never had a female partner of my liking, and that is what i need now.

does anyone have any thoughts on my situation?  i am a very lonely person, having no one, except my distant elderly parents.

thanks for your constructive thoughts scatty, i saw the sense and realized the fault of my reasoning.

Favorite Answer

Your mother is correct. You are entitled to a care worker, not a potential date.

Do you seriously think that a care worker of any age or appearance would appreciate a client trying his luck with her??? That's a quick route for you to get reported for sexual harassment.

Nothing wrong with wanting a partner, but you need to find a dating website for other people with special needs like yourself.

They probably chose the caregivers they do for the same reason you want an older woman.  It would make more sense to assign you a male caregiver.  Caregivers do not get involved with their patients.  You have unrealistic expectations.  Caregivers are not your girlfriends, they do not offer their bodys to you.  This shows one of your mental problems.  Your expectations are warped.

• God

Her job is to take care of you, not turn your crank.

• Sandy

your mother is right. these caregivers are there to help you, not date you or become your lover!