What does my dream mean?

In my dream I woke up and noticed I was growing an extra pinky finger on my left hand. I was worried it was cancer or something. The next day in the dream I woke up again and I had 1 extra finger on each hand. I looked up on the internet and there were no answers for suddenly growing fingers. I asked on 4chan because I remembered that there was a poster with polydactyly there. They said that only the most supreme of racists grow extra fingers. I was relieved and that's when the dream ended.

Favorite Answer

The dream might mean your children are able to grow up without your constant efforts to grow them and you can relax and celebrate their successes 

Growing six fingers, means 6 days to 12 days, or 6 to 12 years, it can also mean you have strong beliefs in witchcraft and satanism. It means that something will happen in 6 days to 12 days and you will become either demon possessed or be added to by God. 

Source(s): From someone who's family does this sort of thing, look in "The Good Book".