When will life go back to normal??

This Coronavirus pandemic is so sickening and never ending. It wouldn't be too bad if cases were on the decline, but cases are currently skyrocketing and we're over SEVEN MONTHS into this pandemic. All this time, I've stayed at home, always wore masks, stopped seeing my family, stopped getting together with friends, and never traveled and gone on vacation. All of that for over seven months and the pandemic has not improved whatsoever. I'm so sick and tired of this and want to get back to normal already. When will this be over and when will life go back to normal?

I feel that you aren't being specific here- Are you asking when will cases slown down substanially? Are you asking when will cases 100% go away permanently? Are you asking when people will be able to come/go as they please without having to social distance/wear masks? Are you asking when will the world ecomony fully recover? Since you fail to be specific, I'll try to answer all of them the best I can-

1- When will cases slow down? Not until there's a vaccine that is a) found and b) successfully distributed world-wide! I fully expect that in the NH cases are going to go sky-high due to the winter months with people being indoors spreading germs, I don't expect this to peak until March IMO. The good news is there are many companies that are inching a lot closer to finding a vaccine, and many countries have signed on for doses! If all goes well, from what I have heard, there very well could be one come July 2021, and that will be when cases drop dramatically.

2- When will cases go away 100%? Probably never, I know that's not what you want to hear but its reality! For this virus to go away, there needs to be a cure (not a vaccine), and so far NOBODY is working in any shape/form to find a cure for covid-19. What I have heard is that this will turn into the flu, where it spikes hard during the winter months, but goes away during the warmer weather months.

3- When will people go back to being around each other without masks/social distancing and without being fearful of getting it? I think that will occur come next year once a vaccine is found! However, people have been heavily conditioned to be treated like prisoners, and that has a bad impact on the psyche, even after masks are done, its going to take maybe another year or two after that, for people to be comfortable going mask free and gathering in large crowds without fear.

4- When will the economy fully recover? Years, possibly even decades! The amount of damage the government (note I said government) has inflicted will take that much to fix! Look at airplanes for instance, the ones that won't fold permanently, the rest are expecting to not have fully packed airplanes and services until 2025 at the earliest. 

When We The People have had enough of the fascist lock-downs..

• Not every one is doing their part to help reduce the spread covid. Some people don't care or they think the pandemic is fake. I know two people that have had it, and a co worker that testes positive was in their 40's. 

I've been doing the same as are thousands or even millions of people. I'm an essential worker. Most of the time I go to work and go home. If I have to go out I wear a mask and practice physical distancing. 

Until there's a safe and affective vaccine, which may not happen for a while longer, this is the way life is going be. You can still see your friends and family, just keep it to small groups (under 10 people). Wear a mask and use physical distancing. 

When the US elections end!.

Never. This is the new normal

We have it easy. WWII lasted for 6 years. It had food shortages, blackouts, travel restrictions, etc. Most of these people survived.

• Murzy

maybe by the end of 2021