What are some things you do around the house to save energy, save money, and live more sustainably?

I grow my own food.  Then I compost the waste so I have a great organic medium to grow more food.  I usually manage to grow enough veggies to can/freeze and last all winter.  The person I live with makes beer.  The waste from that is also compostable.

die .......... (geez ..........) Wait !  New answer !  SET BACK YOUR CLOCK NOVEMBER 1st !

I like saving money and hate being cold so that is really simple.  No air conditioning.  During the summer I open the windows at night and use blinds to keep the sun off the south side windows.  Not sure what you mean by 'live more sustainably'.  I can hide behind lamp posts.  Maybe eating more would sustain me better.  Oh wait, if I get fat I would need air conditioning.

• Mark

Biggest change is LED bulbs.  I'll never buy CFLs again.  They don't last as long as they promise and they literally "burn" out - there's a scorch mark when they fail.  I've replaced the mini-halogens that are under the counters as they got real hot.  Drawback is that LEDs don't always smoothly dim.