Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

How do you deal with the fact that all your favourite rock heroes and movie stars are voting for Biden?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

ID  care. Except for John Wayne and Chuck Norris, all are lib.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I do not care what they are voting for. Biden is not a good candidate for me, but Trump is even worse which shows me how low the US has been sinking. Even the last election was awful, possibly one of the worst in the history of US elections. Both major parties have lost their sense of mind and are in decline. I can watch a movie from an actor (like John Wayne) and like the movie and his performance and yet dislike his racist views about Native American Indians and Afro-Americans. And vice versa.

• 4 weeks ago

I deal with it no more differently than when I watch a person cross the street and walk into a Starbucks.

Ho hum... who cares.

• 4 weeks ago

I salute them,  one and all .   True American Patriots,  taking the country BACK from this orange Russian puppet. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Goerge
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

When choosing between the Antichrist and Satan himself people often will opt for the Antichrist also known as his number 2 or 2nd in command.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I say a prayer of thanks for them.

• Robert
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think some of the best actors are able to pretend to be smart and follow a script.  I know that in real life many of them are stupid and I"m smart enough to enjoy works of fiction without imitating the drunks and drug addicts that make it seem so real.  

• 4 weeks ago

I do not have rock star or movie star hero's. I'm not 12 years old.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.