Girls a mature question help ?

I just started talking to an ex (we lasted 4 years). We broke up in 2016. Her brother died last year in 2019 and she mentioned ge talked and asked where was i many times after our break up. We had a long talk about life and she said she doesnt want to talk to anyone (Deleted all social medias) not even talking to her parents and she said that she’s going through it right now. Well it got late and i had to say bye and i told her she can reach me anytime. Well two weeks later she still hasn’t reached me. She was even letting me call her babe and baby etc.

Today i sent her an old pic of me and her and her brother together at a park along with a thinking of you txt and she didn’t txt back. Does this mean shes not interested???!

• a
    Favorite Answer

It means she's not interested. 

The two of you broke up (probably for good reasons) four years ago. She's still grieving the loss of her brother. It sounds like she doesn't want or have the energy to pursue a relationship.