The new covenant "Israelites" are God's Chosen people. True or false?

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 1 Chronicles 7:14

The above Scripture is only applicable to the OT Israelites who are God's Chosen people.

Paul argued that the Gentile Christians are "spiritual children of Abraham", which means they are also Chosen in such regard.

However, the Scripture has no relevance to the rest of the world who are neither Jew nor Christian.

True or false?

BARJONA is the CHURCH/NATION Christ built on Simon Peter Barjona and Peter's descendants as CONTINUATION of Jacob and ISRAEL. Peter's DESCENDANTS(NOT the popes) are his successors. All who are saved enters the Kingdom, not the Church. The Kingdom is more important.

Who you believe GOD or Paul? No such thing as a spiritual Israelite that's a lie from your pork chop eating preacher. Ambraham's SEED got the promise

The only true thing is your gullibility