Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What's going on?

So I matched with a guy on a dating app and he added me on Instagram and Snapchat.  We were snapchatting for a week or so and then he asked for my number and we have been messaging on whatsapp every day for around a month.  Suddenly the messages have stopped and Whatsapp says he hasnt been online for 2 days (which I thought was strange?) I'm not blocked as I can see his profile.. He has also now turned his snap location off which has always been on since we started talking.  I deleted the dating app I matched with him on(not for him just because I wasnt using it) and I went back on today and we matched again.... but he still isn't messaging?  I'm confused!! Can I get some opinions?

Should I message? I don't want to be the only one putting in effort and don't want to seem needy.

Update:

I should also mention he is still watching my instagram stories

2 Answers

Relevance
  • T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

He may be busy with his life, maybe thinking you over, is there a distance from each other? School, work, family obligations? there can be many reasons. in a weeks time, send him a general Hi message and see what happens. By then you should know whats going on, if no response, its over.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe he's got the plague?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.