What do you do if your 4 year old is screaming help! at 3am but not for urgency?

It’s help!!!   I don’t feel like sleeping anymore and I don’t want to wait till the morning and I don’t want to watch a show on tv  so you have to wake up and play with me now...I  Let’s run around the living room 

Helllllllllllppppp!

How do you deal with that 

It’s help to the top of his lungs and then you go in and say what’s wrong “I’m ready to wake up”

• L

Turn a radio on and go back to sleep.

• edward

A little nyquil.  Knock them right out

If screaming gets him what he wants, what's to stop him doing it every time he he feels like it. Is that what you want for the next fifteen years? Calm him down, give him a small warm milk drink and insist he goes back to bed - put him there even.

Read the parenting books! Especially perhaps “How to Talk so Kids will Listen and Listen so Kids will Talk” by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish

• Audrey

Let them scream or you'll be getting up at 3 am forever.

• Jill

You don't even get to a point where your child has learned that screaming anything will get them the desired result.  No child of mine would even consider such behavior.