Medicine container question?

Tablet medicines very often come in containers like this: the base is a thin piece of metal and the tablets are individually covered by transparent plastic. You push the tablet to rip the thin metal to use it.

What is this container called? Thanks! 

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's considered "unit dosing."

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Mine says. Film coated tablets.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.