vic asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

How is the south gonna rise again when southern states go along with the fed and northern states ?

I mean southern states should be arguing against every federal law but just give in, its sickening 

Sure. It was a mistake to keep the stupid, selfish, rotten, nasty, racist, punitive and sadistic Southern states in the Union. They should have been evicted, not held onto. That wouldn't have prevented war - the South wanted the entire West, Mexico, Central America and Cuba as well. Feck em. I still say feck em. Let them secede.

I compare the Union to a marriage (of states). When a marriage fails, the civilized thing to do is to get a divorce, not kill your ex partner. Secession now!

Whatever happened to your rugged conservative individualism? Surely you should just do whatever you want, regardless of whether "the feds" agree with it? Instead you just whine about how poor widdle conservatives can't oppress minorities any more. Boo hoo snowflake.

They have no chance when you figure in the appropriate handicap numbers.

the south will be utterly destroyed before it ever tries to rise again