Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Politics. Why do you use Anonymous here? ?

• donnie

Because anonymous has its uses. One is that sometimes you can give your opinion without everyone knowing who you are and back when comments where enabled it was really bad and sometimes people will click your account and try and spam every answer and stuff with things as well as post questions about you. So some people just try to avoid that. Another reason is if you where to give personal information like where you lived or something like that. There is also the fact that maybe you just what to use it. I see your using the anonymous feature yourself so I assume some of the same reasons you use it

It's one of the few ways to you can freedom of speech. You can only be judge by your opinion, not by who people perceive you do be.

• Sam

Shame, that's why..........

To prevent malicious blocking and reporting.

People don't use me anymore. I learned to stand up for myself!

• xg6

It allows less than savory posters to ask and answer abusively, insulting people who don't have the same views as they do.  It's a feature that needs to be removed from YA 

Because the Russian trolls block you from answering if they know who you are.

Because some users are being targeted and I don't feel like creating new accounts all the time.

Cause so many hateful Democrats block me and then it's not worth it here answering 

Stalking other members???