Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Politics. Why do you use Anonymous here? ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • donnie
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because anonymous has its uses. One is that sometimes you can give your opinion without everyone knowing who you are and back when comments where enabled it was really bad and sometimes people will click your account and try and spam every answer and stuff with things as well as post questions about you. So some people just try to avoid that. Another reason is if you where to give personal information like where you lived or something like that. There is also the fact that maybe you just what to use it. I see your using the anonymous feature yourself so I assume some of the same reasons you use it

• 1 month ago

It's one of the few ways to you can freedom of speech. You can only be judge by your opinion, not by who people perceive you do be.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Shame, that's why..........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To prevent malicious blocking and reporting.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

People don't use me anymore. I learned to stand up for myself!

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It allows less than savory posters to ask and answer abusively, insulting people who don't have the same views as they do.  It's a feature that needs to be removed from YA 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the Russian trolls block you from answering if they know who you are.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because some users are being targeted and I don't feel like creating new accounts all the time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cause so many hateful Democrats block me and then it's not worth it here answering 

• 1 month ago

Stalking other members???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.