AJ asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of the name Lilianna? ?

Lily-ANNA not Lili-AHNA.

What are your thoughts? 

• garry

its a nice name if your from the south pacific islands .

• Snid

I like the sound of the name but not smushed.  I'd prefer Lily Anna.

I must confess that my first thought was of "Lily-AH-na".  Maybe your daughter will often have to correct people on that matter.

Note that I am from the UK.  Catherine has obviously encountered 'Lilianna'. I have not previously encountered that name.

Yes, I like Lily-ANNA much better!

9/10

Pretty, timeless, with many great nickname options. As far as longer, girly/frilly names go, this is one I actually think is a good name.

This spelling is nice too.

It's fine for a girl.

I really like it, very elegant. I slightly prefer Lilia though. 

I don't know what weird place you live that people add in random h's to names, but in the UK Lilyanna/Lilianna are both said exactly the same way, Lily Anna. 

I dont particularly like it, never seen the appeal of Lily and the nickname Lil is hideous. Its ridiculously common and I'm just sick of hearing it really. Whilst having Anna on the end makes for a change, youre hardly the first to double barreling the name. 

I agree with @Grace. Most people will pronounce it Lili-ahna which could become really annoying if she has to correct people all the time.  

Lily Anna, Lily-Anna, Lili-Anna, Lilli-anna. 

I like Lili-AHNA way more.  Leilani is pretty too 

I think if you want the pronunciation Lily-anna then go with a double barelled first name 'Lily Anna' or 'Lily-Anna'.

To me, Lilianna is pronounced like lili-ahna.