By me refusing to date again, am I missing out on future relationships?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If you refuse to date then yes... no one just meets a person and straight away refers to them as their partner. Unless it’s an arranged marriage 

• 1 month ago

You want a psychic, not Yahoo Answers. Nobody knows what will happen in the future.

• 1 month ago

You most definitely are! The longer you abstain from dating, the higher your chances on future relationships will be unless you're a young teen.

• 1 month ago

If you have no plans to date, there is no chance of a future relationship; therefore, you won't be missing out on anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Possibly.I do believe there are also many different ways for a relationship to blossom. Though if someone is interested in you likes the person appreciation for being worth wanting to in a way with up most respect asking you out. What is your definition of a date. There are the ones that may except something from you. One’s that want to see how you interact in a public situation do you chew with your mouth open. Shoot I’d tell them exactly what they need to do and not do I deserve respect and I will punch you in the face if you cross my boundaries. I didn’t know dating was still a thing. Grandson gonna hook up with a girl he likes hooks up with his homies.. Me he hits up. I see that dating can be scary. Love at first sight is a true thing. No date but a relationship lasting 50 years.

• T J
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You can date, just do not let it go too far, love em, and leave them...Make it clear, you are just looking for friends and nothing more. If you truly think someone is worth your time and effort, then go with it.

• 1 month ago

Gee, ya think? Huh. I wonder.

• 1 month ago

Eugene Lynch, you're better than this.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

perhaps_________

• 1 month ago

Obviously........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.