Although another way of looking at it here, is there one key advantage in being Jewish?

This is that it can get you aboard with Aliyah to Israel and a new nation, people, passport and citizenship awaiting that no other major world faith offers? 

Catholics around the world do not have the automatic right to live and work in Italy, Muslims in Saudi Arabia, Methodists and Salvation Army members in the UK and Mormons in the US. Nor do diaspora Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists and Shinto have the right to go to India, Thailand or Japan etc. 

However, if one is Jewish and wants a change of scenery, lifestyle and cultural experience, they have another country available and open to them and can exchange what they presently have for a new life in Tel Aviv or Eilat. 

Although non Jews can also live and work in the holy land, they immediately come up against the problems of work visas and trying to find a sponsoring employer, unless they can marry an Israeli or have x amount of capital to start a business there.

Put another way, can or does Judaism offer a complete package of an authentic faith, coupled with becoming part of a new and different people in the world and also changing your identity to partly an Israeli if you like that as well?

• Archer

So you find significance in the base items in life like a belief or your tribal ties.

They can get it for you wholesale.

• That land belongs to Palestinians!

I THINK I WILL JUST STICK WITH YESHUA MY MESSIAH AND THE KINGDOM OF YHVH GOD TO COME TO THIS EARTH.

THEN I CAN GO ANYWHERE I WANT TO AND LIVE IN THE KINGDOM FREE OF VISA'S,  PASSPORTS ANDTHE LIKE.

• Steven

I think ill believe in Jesus just in case. That is my ticket into heaven. Its not about loving people and God its just about believing in Jesus Christ. Now that is the real ticket into heaven. Well I do believe in Jesus though and my dreams have been me in the darkness and not in the light. And when it get physical like feeling the heat well that means im not getting that ticket into heaven.