Is  blackmagic  real and does it work?

Hey so my freind  does blackmagic 

Hey so a freind of mine did kala jadu(blackmagic ) so I can get my crush to marry me and love me.

But today my crushes  mum comment on my facebook saying I'm beautiful  is this a sign that the kala jadu is working ?

girl you better stop playing around with that crap it can lead to unwanted consequences. 

It works. However, for how long is it going to last? Fake love.  “Give to Cesar what belongs to him” your crush is not for you, please keep looking for your future man. 

1. It's "black magic", not 'blackmagic'. It's two separate words, not one word.

2. It's "friend", not 'friend'. If you can't spell a word like friend, you're not old enough to have a love or marriage relationship.

3. Saying "Hey so a friend" over and over makes you look like you're 12. Are you?

4. If magic was real and really worked, using it to FORCE someone to love you would be the same thing as mental rape. It's evil, and sickening.

5. Don't worry about #4 above, because magic isn't real, and doesn't work. It's what children and adults with the minds of children believe in. Serious, intelligent people know that magic doesn't exist. 

Hope that all helps!

Yes it works but it can have unintended side effects. An example would be loss of fertility for both men and women, autism and/or AIDS and loss of hair in small quantities. 

• donnie

I would not get into that kind of stuff 

You’re setting yourself up for disappointment and sound super desperate