Buying insurance on used iphone 11 is it possible??

I have spoken to the gas station attendant at Arco he has an iPhone 11 for sale. He is asking $400 the phone the case and the charger. Can I buy insurance that way three weeks or three months down the line I am covered if it suddenly stops working.  

Robsteriark.

if this person tries to scam me I know exactly where they work and believe me it will not end up being pretty.  For all I know maybe they want a new iPhone and they're $400 short.  All I can do is buy it see what happens.

• 4 days ago

Cheap used iPhones in Canada https://bitly.com/37eg4qt

Plenty of companies will insure used gadgets, subject to conditions.

That iPhone 11 is suspiciously cheap. No insurance will cover you if you find after purchase that the phone has been reported lost or stolen.

A *very* common scam is for people to sell their iPhone and after the deal is concluded to report that phone lost or stolen to claim upon their own insurance.

That phone then gets blocked and becomes useless. Scammers often put the block on the phone within moments of the buyer departing.

Nobody honest sells iPhones for less than their fair open market value. If it seems too cheap to be true, then it is.

An unlocked grade B (exceptionally minor cosmetic defects only) iPhone 11 64GB typically sells for about £500 as a private treaty sale. That’s currently about $650 USD. They’re almost a commodity item so prices for any iPhone model in whatever condition are pretty well the same worldwide.

At just $400 what have you done to deserve a free gift of $150 from someone you hardly know?

Many gadget insurance companies will cover used devices. Check their terms and conditions.