Worried about my bf going to a party?

My boyfriend and i are 17 almost 18 seniors in highschool. He used to live in a town where he went to a lot of frat parties at a college, which is where he hooked up with tons of girls lastyear before we dated (at the time he was an ex).

This weekend for halloween he’s going back there and dressing up and i’m extremely worried. he says he’s obviously not going to hookup with anyone but i guess i just don’t trust him because the girls there are wild.

Should i be concerned ? 

Yes, you should be very concerned that you're in a relationship with an idiot who thinks it's safe to go to any kind of party right now. Why are you dating an idiot?

No. What you should worry about is cops beating, arresting, or even killing the kids for having a party which is forbidden because of the Jew flu. 

so why aren't you invited to this party? not that I would want to go and get covid anyway. yes it is a concern when you are in a serious relationship with someone who doesn't act like they are in a couple. normally one brings their girlfriend to a party there must be a reason he doesn't want them to know he has a girlfriend

Should i be concerned ? no one can tell you how you should think it feel, but like Kelly rightly says, if you can't trust him, then you don't have much of a future.

She is also right when she says it's not the wild girls that are the issue!

• Kelly

If you cant trust your partner when they are away from you...  you are in a relationship with the wrong person.

The girls are not the problem, he is.

Then dress in costume and watch him or break up with him. Find a man, who has his stuff together, knows how to get the car, the house, and how to take care and love you. There is no need to break your heart over this person. It is just not worth it, and you might as well go to other parties after this and meet people, you don't have to drink or get high or anything, but just to mingle and make connections, you know?

The girls where he's from aren't any wilder than other girls all over the place.  I don't think there's something in the water where he used to live causing that.  

Meanwhile, i'd be more concerned about someone stupid enough to go to a party around a crowd of people breathing in their face, not about them cheating on me.  Your boyfriend and those people have no common sense, unless he doesn't care if he's exposed to the Virus and then exposes you and whoever else he's around when he comes back.

No common sense these days, that's for sure. 

Additionally, if you're dating someone you don't trust, why are you putting yourself through that stress? 

• T J

If he is going to JUST have some fun, why did he not invite you? I would not trust him either.  Too bad, you cannot go and watch him, while you wear a costume, he would not know it was you. Maybe you have someone else going and will tell you what goes on during the party. Id not be happy, since his track record is not what you want for a BF

No. You should not be concerned at all. You should be thinking about how you'll require him to be quarantined for three weeks upon his return though since he'll be partying with a bunch of ridiculously stupid college kids. Who cares about those girls! Care about your health and your life. Much more important. 

While I can understand why you may be worried, I think you need to trust your boyfriend. The reason for this that without trust there will always be friction, which will manifest itself in the form of resentment. In order to reassure yourself, take heart from the fact that your boyfriend sees something in you that he does not see in anyone else. This ultimately takes the form of the emotional connection that brought you both together initially. When you have that bond with someone, it puts you on another level to everyone else meaning that he is unlikely to be tempted. I really hope this helps :)