Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 1 month ago

I bought a rifle, a Shotgun and a pistol, two sets each, to keep in my house?

And I told my girlfriend about the upcoming economic depression and what kinds of people can be expected to be born of it...

And that firearms like these last a long time..Which is why I bought it now..But don't use it whenever you decide to get p!seed off... Because we're going to need them working when we need them most..When we're on the 5 yard line and scared..When there ain't no such a thing as p!seed off.. These guns are going to take care of us..And if that's what we want...Then we need to take care of them.:P

dont mean to be rude here, but i dont see a question....at all...

I'm glad to hear you're thinking about protecting yourself in the event you have to. You're right, firearms do need to be cleaned, maintained, and kept in good working condition. Match the type of ammo you plan to use to the conditions you plan to use them under. Also...while you want to keep your weapon where you can access it quickly, never, ever, and I mean ever, leave a loaded firearm where a child can find it. I hope you never need to use your weapon for self defense, but good luck to you in the event that you do. Stay safe.

Posting that you have firearms when you have posted your mental health history isn't necessarily a good idea.

And, no, you didn't buy any firearms.

And why do you keep answering your own questions?

Arm all you want.  The threat you will face is behind you!  Your friends will screw you long before strangers find you.  Think about it.

I bought a book about what a depression is, a book about the Crash of 1929 and the great depression...

A book about depression era crime, a book about la cosa Nostra and the Godfather and Al Capone and Bonnie and Clyde and Shotgun Willie..

A depression Era cookbook.. And 18th century cooking..

A Book about how to make basic furniture from wood in your garage..

And a book about clothes making and sewing and crocheting at home.

And a book about outdoors survival.

I bought a Tactical backpack and a camping backpack and camping gear and weapons.

And me and my girlfriend go to the Athletic gym, the Cross Fit Gym...

9 round kickboxing and MMA classes and Krav Maga and Tap Out combative and restraint classes..

To brush up on our skills.

:)

• Adam D

I'm not sure what the question here is.

It isn't logical or intelligent to have firearms and not use them.  How can you expect to be proficient with them when you need them if you don't practice?

• Ana

You have a good point, and don’t listen to the other idiot talking about “over compensating”. That person has an over-sexualized, low-IQ brain of mush. 

The fact is, if the economy goes bad and people start rioting (particularly leftists), then it won’t matter if you have Arnold’s body, Lebron’s height and Ron Jeremy’s c*ock size. You’ll still be screwed if a giant mob storms your house and attacks you.

Always have guns. Keep an assault shotgun and a pistol and an AR-15. Even Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson keeps guns at his home 

• Matt

This is yahoo answers, not yahoo statements. 

I'm guessing you are compensating for something, andy.