Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 month ago

Is it normal that my feet always need to get used to a new pair of flip flops?

Whenever I start wearing a new pair of flip flops, they could scratch, irritate and possibly blister my feet. So I always have to be careful not to walk too long of a distance in them and take it easy the few times I wear them. However, after I wear them a few times, my feet start to get used to them and my feet can walk in them for long periods of time without an issue. But of course, once that pair of flip flops wears out and I replace with a new pair, it's deja vu all over again. My feet irritate in them and I have to take it easy for a while.

Is this normal every time you wear a new pair of flip flops?

Flip flops are not meant for long walks. I strongly encourage you to buy Teva Sandals or another athletic type of sandals that has arch support and a heel strap. Much better for your feet and they would stay put on your feet instead of flip flops.