Survey: Has anything unfortunate happened today?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Aggy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Gerald, an insect who I have mentioned before in this forum sadly passed away this morning when he was trodden on by a policeman outside the newsagent. I attended the police station attempting to get justice for Gerald but the custody sergeant mistook my concern for insanity and called a doctor to have me committed.

When I arrived at the mental hospital I told my sad tale to a patient about to be released back into the community. He was so angry at the appalling lack of concern for Gerald that he lobbed a hand grenade into the local army camp. Unfortunately my acquaintance was Chinese so the army naturally assumed that war had broken out with China. The commanding officer accordingly unleashed a barrage of nuclear missiles at Beijing. I am awaiting news of the Chinese response.

So, yes. I suppose you could say something unfortunate happened today. The death of Gerald and the ensuing international consequences..

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, I farted and followed through. Christ the mess - 🤮 

• 4 weeks ago

well,  Trump is still president........that's unfortunate, *every* day. 

• 4 weeks ago

My neighbor's car broke down right at mine blocking me in. Except that I prefer driving my car it was no big deal. I took my daughter's car 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6.30am here.

It's just getting light, which usually means trouble,

EDIT : At 7.00am the sky in the east briefly turned red, the most beautiful 'shepherd's warning' I have ever seen. I haven't seen any sheep today.

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

My neighbor's car broke down right at mine blocking me in. Except that I prefer driving my car it was no big deal. I took my daughter's car 

Seriously Emma? 

• 4 weeks ago

Not to me hun.         

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, thankfully.              .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes. Fireball showed up.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, so far, so good.

• 4 weeks ago

The left has lost a great war in the rears.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.