The real party of diversity tonight had a black man swear in a woman to the SCOTUS, can you handle the truth?
Level 7 paid idiots please tell us all how it’s a bad thing
- TroyLv 61 month agoFavorite Answer
They did that and didn't even make that diversity the focus of the event. For them the race and gender of those involved was irrelevant. Best person for the job is all that matters to Republicans.
- EdwenaLv 71 month ago
Thomas is not really black and Barrett is not really a woman as per the definition by liberals who control the definitions. They recently changed the term "sexual preference" to be an insult because Barrett used the term.
- Anonymous1 month ago
- See scott b's answer.
- It exposes the underbelly of liberal thinking.
- He simply can not believe the GOP is the true party of diversity.
- Why not?
- Watching the MSM is like sitting for a cult sermon every day of the week.
- After a time, the droning, constant alternate reality they espouse becomes THEIR reality.
- They're so certain of it, an event like this, tonight, with a Black swearing in a woman is "not" real while the claims of late night comedians IS reality.
- ☣☣- ₲ⱠɆ₦Đ₳ -☣☣Lv 41 month ago
And the Party of Diversity attacked her right up to her putting on the robe. HYPOCRITES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- KateLv 51 month ago
The party of diversity? Classic. And the idiot is YOU.
- scott bLv 71 month ago
I'm sorry. But if you think the GOP is the "Party of diversity", then you're a little too stupid to engage.
- WickmanLv 51 month ago
Strike up the band!
Sanity has come back to the U.S.!