R asked in HealthMental Health · 4 weeks ago

Should I go see a doctor?

I've spent hours taking personality disorder tests and I'm consistently scoring really high for Antisocial personality personality disorder and Schizoid personality disorder. I should mention ive been diagnosed with Autism aswell, but the point is should I be taking the results seriously and go to a doctor about them or not bother.

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    Wait what?, I seriously don't have a clue what your talking about LAN, what do you mean I keep posting this same childish idocey over and over again this is only post I've ever made on yahoo answers?. Honestly who shat in your Cheerios I only asked a simple question about bothering with something or not.

  • LAN
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Why?   You keep posting this same childish idiocy over and over here to beg for attention.  Why would you suddenly want to cure your obvious mental problems rather than wallowing in them the way you always do?

  • 4 weeks ago

    Hey, Friend. In short, yes. You have everything to gain by consulting a qualified medical practitioner as a first point of call. They will be able to give you appropriate advice as to any physical or mental health issues. Even if there is nothing wrong, you will have peace of mind. I hope everything goes well for you!  x

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.