Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I stop sleeping with my ex girlfriend? ?

I know this never sounds like a good idea.. especially because my ex is crazy and likes to blow my phone up every chance she gets. She is very over the top and I usually have to block her and her MANY numbers to stop her from calling me. I’ve even thought about changing my number but I haven’t.

She drives me nuts sometimes but she wasn’t always like this. She used to be very cool and she still is..we both hurt each other emotionally and both changed.. but she was definitely the one girl I was ever deeply in love with and she felt the same. She’s the only girl I’ve lived with in my adult life and one I planned to marry. We have been broken up for almost a year and it appears that we are both dating other people.

I told her I didn’t love her anymore and had no more feelings for her but I feel some type of way about her dating another guy and she hates me dating other women. She knows if I block her that I’ll eventually unblock her within a few days. She’s a bit arrogant and thinks she can bombard my life whenever she wants sex or to talk and it works.

It also doesn’t help that I haven’t fell in love with anyone else since and her and I still have sex. My ex and I can get along very well sometimes and talk otp for HOURS,.. go grab dinner together or go to the movies & we have great chemistry overall. My mind knows that we shouldn’t have sex or even speak anymore esp when she’s obnoxious but something in me won’t completely let her go.. at least the sex 

• 1 week ago

Funny and clever pickup lines https://bitly.com/33nECfw

• T J

If she is cheating on her BF with you, what makes you think she would not do that to you?  Forget her, keep looking, and yes change your number now.

thats up to you

I'm not sure which of you is the most insane - her for her behavior or you for putting up with her behavior.  Apparently "just sex" for you is not "just sex" for her.

I'd listen to my mind if I were you instead of listening to your penis.

This is all fun and games until the day she shoots someone you're dating.  Or you.

usually girls that are angry about u not proposing withstrain from sex so i dont think that is it.

i think maybe try to tell her to calm down on the texs.

and yes leave her.