Would you like to congratulate Amy Coney Barrett on being confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Definitely! 

Let me take this opportunity to speak in toungues just like her!

Strabba sabbath blabbaba ga nana da ka ooka doona baloona 

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes I would like to do, but I don't really travell in those circles.

• 1 month ago

Yes. She is and will be a good justices many people will be surprised when she stands for the law as written not as she feels it should be. Congress writes the law Amy will ensure it constitutional. The court interpret the law not write the law. Let the courts be a separate body from the zoo we call congress. Congress has become a embarrassment to the people and needs to be addressed they have passed their rights to the executive because their to lazy to earn their pay. And then all they do when something gets done is complain.

• 1 month ago

alot of people should sue your university....you did not get a proper education....supreme  court justices are there to protect.....that's protect the constitution.....not add to it and create new laws...congratulations amy...your a special lady..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

noooooooooooo she will undo what Ruth fought  for , for women

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Let’s see her decisions first

• 1 month ago

**** No. I am angry and deeply saddened about all the events that led to this. 

I worry about what key mark legislation they are going to undo. Its not fair for LGTBQ people to have to re-fight the battle to marry. Or for people who are on the ACA to have there health care taken away. 

This is a travesty.

• 1 month ago

Sure! Congratulations Mrs Coney Barrett!! I'm confident you will do a wonderful job

• 1 month ago

I sure would if anybody deserves it she does.

• id like to congratulate the others Trump nominated, as they will shoot everything she does, down 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.