Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What is that noise liberals are making? It sounds like "MUAH MUAH MUAH!" Do you know what that is?

Oh, I know! It's the sound of them kissing Roe V. Wade goodbye!

what's that sound I hear, it sound like whaa whaa whaa, oh I know, it's the sound of Republicans crying when the right to have an abortion gets codified into law once the Dems take both branches of Congress and the White House

Lots of screaming at the sky tonight! Jesus is extending His hands over our Nation. His Will is done. 

• Yavan

Stupid conservative sucker.

They don't care about your stupid beliefs and never have.

The GOP is about money for rich people and absolutely nothing else. They will use this travesty of a court to make America an even more dysfunctional, more corrupt country. That's all they care about.

You are a useful idiot.

Everyone wants to reduce the number of abortions. Democrats want to make them unnecessary and Republicans want to ban them. If you want to know which strategy is more effective, look at abortion rates under Democratic and Republican leadership.

• you wish, have fun being disappointed when the court picks all disagree with bennet's radicalism