Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

im so stressed out! what do i do?

with everything going on like school and my mental health has made my stress worse what do i do?

( :

Hello . . .

( could equal ) c = a bright idea to not bother going to see a doctor.

A doctor could diagnose some-one.

Once diagnosed, there could be pills for some-one to pop to make some-one weaker.

A belief in God c = the start of some thingumyjig.

Could go for a walk where you could see some flowers and trees to destress, hope-fully.

Christmas c = on the way.

Hope you have a merry one.

( :

smoke, take cdb pills, masturbate and have sex (BDSM)

Hi I'm sorry your so overwhelmed. I'm not sure how old you are but today young people are just as stressed as adults. When mental health is involved it only adds to your stress. Below I have attached a link to an article for young ones entitled "How Can I Deal With Anxiety"! I hope you can find something in there that's beneficial. If not feel free to search through the site there are tones of articles on stress and mental health.

https://www.jw.org/finder?wtlocale=E&docid=5020151...

• LAN

Same thing that you always do.   Whine about it online over and over.   Your life will always be a tragedy because you constantly choose to make it so.

• martin

Be calm and quiet and alone.  Concentrate on what you sincerely consider the most important thing in life.