Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Kids keep playing basketball on my property?

Their parents' house is right across of mine. A bunch of teen boys, like 8 of them, keep playing basketball and sitting on my driveway or in my lawn. I've told their parents to move the basketball hoop somewhere else, farther from my property, but they keep doing it. What do I do? I can't even sleep due to the basketball bouncing up and down right outside my window.

• T J

Guess its time to call the police when its late at night.

Move the hoop if it's on your property. Call the police for trespassing or a noise complaint if it persists.

If the hoop is on your property, then get it removed. If the hoop is not on your property and they are playing during daylight hours, you are SOL. 

I called the Police.  Repeatedly.

My sister had the same issue, went out and made friends with the kids, actually shot a few hoops with them, told them she couldn't sleep, asked them if they wanted to make a couple of dollars helping her with her lawn, they did, all went well.

Open the water hose, wet the area. They will go away.

if its after 10 at night you could call the police