Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My step sister is a bum?

she has a mental disability and gets ssi and lives with her mom at 35 years old. She's dark, ugly and short. She doesnt gave anything on her own because she failed at college because she cant learn. I dont understand why she gets everything and I dont. Im pretty, brown skinned and have a big butt and boots. I also have my own place and can get any guy I want. She is a bum.

the question is: why does she have a car but i can't get one? Why does she get everything and I dont. Shes a ugly black bum

Favorite Answer

From the tone of this nasty post, you sound self centered and narcissistic.  Its sad and quite pathetic to pick on someone who is mentally disabled just to try to make yourself feel better.  A person with a mental or physical disability cannot help how they look or behave, but you are actively choosing to look like a jealous, narrow minded fool.  If you were truly secure with your looks or abilities, you would not need to be this outrageously vindictive.  Time for you to learn how to respect others and stop being such a bitter betty.

Who cares what she's doing. Focus on yourself.

its not nice to call her names like that

what do you mean by she gets everything? Its YOU who has an own place, good looks, sex and education, stable mental health, who are independent. whats more to whish for?