baby been around sick people?

Okay, so I live in a 3 bedroom townhouse with my mom and my dad and my son who is 6 months old. The house is not very big. But my mom just let mt brother come over (36) to stay who's throat sounds terribly horse and he has an active cough and is sneezing and sniffily. This enraged me because I don't want anyone sick around my baby. My brother is walking around the house touching everything and now basically me and my son have to stay confind to a room because my brother has no self awareness of not spreading germs. Just a little irritated and curious what I can do to keep my baby safe. I'm so scared of meningitis.

• Audrey

If your child has not had the vaccine, get it. Then you will not have to worry about meningitis. But I would be more worried about Covid 19 now.

well, that is not meningitis at all to start. But if he was sick he should not have come by. Sounds like a simple cold, but could be COVID, simple call and talk to your pediatrician for insight.