Partner deleted facebook conversation from colleague?

A few months back i developed anxiety around my partner and a colleague of his. He had done something minor to make me jealous and around the same time he was mesaging her during work hours on skype for business but had deleted the conversation as he was going where hadnt deleted others. Deep down i dont think he has done anything it just happened at a time when i was feeling down on myself.which i told him. I then told him even though i know he may find it hard, please be normal around her, dont stop talking to her as it was me with issue. I then said just dont hide that you do. I won't have an issue about him talking to her, just don't hide it. Just recently i discover she messaged him on facebook messenger and he has deleted their conversation, hoping i wouldnt know. I dont think he would he cheating as such, but i am annoyed that he has gone and deleted the conversation history, exactly what i said to not do. He said he did it to not cause any issue with me and was a split second decision. I kind of get why he did it for that reason but i also think if its innocent why delete? If i had an issue could've clarified it, its once start deleting conversations it looks bad. Am i overreacting?

He didn't do anything to make you jealous.   YOU became jealous.    And from the sounds of it, you have major trust issues.    He hasn't done anything.  You are over reacting.  Get some help.

No, I don't think so. As you say he doesn't have to hide normal conversations so why delete  ?