Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My girlfriends pussy stinks so bad?

We all know when we don't wash for a few days. That bacteria builds in the mans foreskin and vaginal labia for women and isn't pleasant for your partner to be getting intimate with. I dont wanna embarrass her though I do feel I need to say something. We had sex a week ago and mann!!! I couldn't finish quick enough. She washes quite frequently so I don't understand. I went down on her last night also and I had to hold my breathe through of it of course. It smells like just really bad dead sweat cells or something. This isn't to bash my girlfriend or anything. Its really an issue. 

Thank u everyone who answered seriously. I will take this advice on and urge her to go to a doctor to try and deek the source of her issue. Great advice peeps

Favorite Answer

If she keeps herself clean and still smells, she needs to see a doctor. She could have a bacterial infections, trichomonas, or something else.

• Willie

Stop smelling it and do what you are suppose to do with her.

I have had a similar issue with my wife for over a year now.  She doesn't wash her private parts at all and sex is extremely smelly, to the point where the bed smells of her vagina and I can smell her on me strongly for days afterward, even after washing.  Don't get me wrong, it isn't a bad smell, quite the opposite; it is an intense and erotic, pheromonal feminine smell, the concentrated smell of vagina, accumulated for months on end.  It does turn me on a lot and it has improved our sex life enormously.  But it is like an overpowering perfume.  I am paranoid that it is making me smell to other people.  And I am washing to the point where it probably isn't healthy for my skin.  But I don't want her to change.  I am hooked on her like a drug.

I suggest having her see the doctor to see what is going on. It is better to be safe than sorry! 

If the smell is THAT bad you wouldn't have sex with her, let alone do oral on her. Because that bad smell = AWFUL taste. So bud if you can stand the taste you can stand the smell as well. Tell her to buy summers eve vaginal wash.

• D_21

It's also possible she could have an imbalance in her vaginal pH level, or the balance of vaginal flora. There could be an overgrowth of vaginal yeast, or a certain kind of bacteria. Any of these can throw things out of whack, make it smell funky, and even be quite uncomfortable.

I know it's a very delicate line of questioning to get into with your special person, but a doctor might ask if she has experienced any very noticeable changes in her usual vaginal discharge, any itching, or skin irritation in the area.

She might need to see a doctor. Maybe she just needs to take a daily probiotic supplement. These are available in pharmacy or grocery stores without prescription. on the shelf either next to the vitamins or the tampons. Priobiotics are basically a pill that contains freeze dried strains of good bacteria that are supposed to live in the digestive, urinary, and reproductive systems. Especially the vaginal canal.

It is also possible that she may need a change in diet. Everyone is different, and has unique health needs. If she consumes too much sugar, or isn't hydrated enough this could contribute to changes in her vaginal health. Some people are more easily effected than others. It's just genetics an' sh*t.

Vaginas naturally have a variety of micro organisms that live in them. Vaginal yeast is one. Yeast of all kinds, Loooove sugar. Eating sweets doesn't necessarily lead to a yeast infection by itself, but it can contribute to making things worse if you do get one. 

The state of her vaginal health could possibly indicate another underlying health condition that she may or may not be aware of. The only way to find out is to talk to her. Investigate and figure it out together. As it's a sensitive topic I suggest you be as gentle as you can about it. Try to be reassuring about your affection and attraction to her.

...could also be a laundry detergent, soap, or other product she uses...creating a skin reaction. Skin needs to breath too. Does she wear breathable cotton panties? If she's wearing a less breathable fabric that could add the the whole sweaty thing.

Anyway, it's possible it is not a hygiene issue.

The rotting fish smell getting to you, huh..? Welcome to the carpet munching club.. 

Leave the appropriate cleansing materials on the dresser.

OR better make a game of it in the Bathe.

No new material yet, awww.  Still stuck on the same subject but using new aliases doesn't make you appear any less lame.  Sorry.  Your trolling skills are still very lacking.  

• kelvin

you need to buy a new blow up doll