Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

Terrified it's cancer ?

So I had a bout of thrush, noticed a tiny pimple feeling right hand side of inner labia right near entrance. Upon inspection its a shade darker than rest of vulva and now I'm absolutely terrified. 

Are bartholin's cysts a darker shade? It looks skin tag like. I'm going to call doctors tomorrow but I'm so scared right now. 

TYPES OF CANCER REMISSION

There different types of remission:

Partial. A reduction of at least 50 percent in measurable tumor size or cancer cells

Complete. All detectable evidence of cancer is gone.

Spontaneous. When cancer goes into remission without therapy considered adequate to otherwise lead to remission. This usually happens after a fever or infection, and is rare.

==>> https://elo-the-spa-anywhere.kckb.st/0621d53f

• LAN

It's really pathetic that you have no life and constantly troll this section over and over with your lies Mr Right.

• Tavy

Still could be a Bartholin cyst, obviously not looked it up have you.?

Mine was.

• James

If you are concerned it's cancer you should be at a doctor getting looked at. It could be a benign cyst or it could be more serious. They will have to send in a sample to find out

• kelvin

still not cancer..............