Computer not connecting to monitor?

So i was playing video games when a piece of aluminum on my desk fell into my pc through the slits on top of the case. The aluminum hit my graphics card and caused a spark, which made my pc stop working. 

Fast foreward to today and my new pc parts arrive( all new parts as i was needing to upgrade anyway) and when i get everything setup and installed, the monitor says that there is no signal connection to my pc, i tried a different monitor, different cables, switched out graphics cards, and nothing worked, anyone know how to fix?

The monitor says check signal cable

Everything is connected and plugged in correctly, tried without graphics card, still wont work

Congratulations, you borked it.

Or you are trolling.

Ohhhh, so sad, problem and problem

your gpu needs a technician.  and yes, it may well be dead

• Pull out the processor, RAM & cMOS battery. Then put it all back & try power it up again

• keerok

OR

You could reseat the graphics card. Just pull it out then plug it in again making sure it fits snugly. You can wiggle it sideways just a little bit to make sure all the gold parts make contact.

If that didn't work, get an eraser for a pencil. Wipe it out first on a clear sheet of paper to clean it then use it on the gold contact points on the graphics card making sure you don't touch any other electronic parts. Install the card and test.

If nothing works, including changing the BIOS video setting, then the motherboard may have been fried. Time to buy a new motherboard.

If your motherboard or processor has integrated graphics, it may be outputting to that instead of the card you put in. You'll need to boot with the integrated graphics connected and switch it in the BIOS.

• Dze

if something sparked it could have damaged the motherboard ... if its a new one you need to check the documentation for proper jumper placement and make sure all power leads are hooked up where theyre supposed to be ..