What kind of doctor should one see about a hernia?


Who should you see for a hernia?

3 Answers

  • 2 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

    Firstly you will see a healthcare provider for a diagnosis, once a hernia has been diagnosed the healthcare provider will refer you to a Urologist who is a specialist that can fix the hernia.

  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Your regular doctor. 

  • kelvin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    you see your family doctor

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.