What is the point of this app?

What is the app for.

Since you didn't mention which app, you are either trolling, or an idiot.

The point of most apps is to make money for the app developer - so it's not uncommon for many apps to not actually do what they are advertised to do, and instead, just generate advertisements.

Game apps are notorious for showing you all kinds of stuff that is unrelated to the app in order to get you to download it (mini-games that don't actually exist in the app, etc.), and then the hope is you will piddle around with the actual game, which will be loaded down with ads (which you can remove - by giving them money).

I never pay for any apps, nor do I pay for anything inside them - preferring to grind them if there is stuff I want, and I figured out that most ads (that aren't actually giving you something) can be bypassed simply by exiting to your mains screen then going back into the app (not actually restarting it).

why r u sending hate messages he mean's yahoo answers 

don't take the website too seriously

• JOHN B

To search for apps that find the app you need.

Sorry, what kind of app?

Sorry, but I don't know how to read minds.

You need to use just a modicum of intelligence and tell us which specific app it is that YOU are referring to.  We're not all mind readers.

Get the app and you'll find out.

what app?                                            

It allows dumb people to ask stupid questions.

• Scott

It depends on the app.