Husnain asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I have a normal diet and also practice Taekwondo? Still i can't get rid of my belly fat and love handles? What should i do?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Exercise has almost nothing to do with fat loss or gain. 

Dieting ALWAYS fails. 

Eat ONLY whole foods and drink ONLY water, unsweetened teas and unflavored milk and bingo bango,  you'll be how you were 'supposed' to be. 

Also kills acne and prevents diabetes II, most constipation and most colon cancer. 

Try it for a month and see what happens. 

I know what you have to lose and it's called vLDL.

• 1 month ago

Evaluate what you consider to be a normal diet.

• 1 month ago

Change your "normal" diet.  If you have excess belly fat, then consider the following:

1. You consume more calories than your body uses.  Decrease the total number of calories you consume.

2. You eat too many carbs and "empty" calories.  Your body either uses the fuel from carbs immediately or has to store it as fat.  If you eat a lot of bread, cereal, rice, potato, pasta, beans, etc.  and or a lot of sugar, cut back on those foods.

3. You snack too much and or eat too late in the day.  Again, your body either uses the fuel you give it or it stores that fuel for later use.  If you snack frequently or eat late in the day when you won't use that fuel, your body will keep storing it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.