david
david asked in Education & ReferenceQuotations · 1 month ago

According to rump There would be fewer CV-19 cases if the US didn't test so much. That's, "If we don't see it, it's not there". Doesn't that?

mean since I don't see his purported $10B, it too is not there?

1st Anonymous (about 8 minutes) According to USA Today, there are no US states or territories on lockdown outside of Puerto Rico which has lockdown on Sundays. Where do you live? BS doesn't do well with me. A leader leads and NEVER runs from taking responsibility. 

Yeah, kind of like when a baby puts a blanket over his head and then says 'CAN'T SEE ME!!!' 

Shame on your parents for not teaching you respect.  And you are not as clever as you think ....

Believe it or not we ARE still in lockdown. In the state I live in - governor's order to only leave house for essential reasons is still valid . Media and government is failing to inform the public about this and telling them "everything is opening up". Traffic on Sunday looked like any normal day (I was getting groceries). Anybody who is blaming this all on Trump is ignorant.