Who will become president?

Give me your prediction. Let’s be real here 

100% real...Trump will win.

• Droopy

Mac doggie dog

Source(s): Come on man. Trump
  • sam

The one with most votes..........maybe

The next president will be some old man who is past his peak but who the party machine thinks has a chance. That is true no matter which candidate wins. One option is uninspiring while the other lacks integrity. It's not much of a choice, is it?

Biden is pulling ahead more daily.

The polls show that the Democrats will definitely win the House, almost certainly win the White House, and probably win the Senate. My feeling is that Democrats are extremely united and motivated, while Republicans are dealing with major Covid outbreaks in their red states. I think it will be a Democratic wave election, with bigger gains for the Dems than predicted.

Donald Trump! Biden is running for the Senate!

• Biden.  The Democrats learned from their mistakes in 2016 and will make sure they focus on swing states.  I'm rooting for Trump but don't think he can make up the differences in the polls in time.  That's ok if Biden wins though.  That's when the real fun starts.

MR TRUMP WILL!!!!!!!!!