Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Did anyone clap for the NHS?

I know its done now but did anyone actually take part in it? Every Thursday clapping at 8pm 

Favorite Answer

I didn't clap haha why should I ? Working for 8-12 hours is not a life. Its funny how NHS workers got offered free sodas and discounts on Pizzas and take aways in lockdown LOL toxic food and chemicals for doing so "well" clap for NHS while they kill themselves everday with junk food. Malnourished and add the 12shift on top of that. They'll all die in their 50s. Why clap and cheer on death ? 

Yes I did. My cousin's daughter is a hospital doctor and caught COVID-19 early on when there were PPE shortages.

Clap for what???? They're degenerates lol failed system. They were NOT busy during pandemic. I was in there for 2 weeks for infection issue. They were all laughing and joking around with their mates doing nothing in this pandemic. They're useless.