Why is it that the left seems unaware that MSM is 95% lies and disinformation?

After all the things MSM has proclaimed as gospel, like "The wall are closing in and POTUS will be removed for being a Russian Agent", these poor misguided fools still believe the propaganda from Marist media? Boys and Girls, no matter what they are telling you on the Communist News channels, Trump is either ahead or tied in ALL swing states. 

For your own good, FACE REALITY. There is NO CHANCE AT ALL that Joe Biden will be POTUS. NO CHANCE. Save yourself a lot of tears and heartache and come down from your propaganda induced alternative reality cloud

Update:

Bill, yeah that's right. Bury your head in the sand. 🤦🏻‍♂️

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Leftists have to live in a safe space echo chamber.  Reality will just crush them and drive them to drugs and suicide.  MSM is a coping tool, like coloring books and teddy bears.

• 4 weeks ago

You should not get your news from National Enquirer

• James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I would guess because regressives never offer proof to back up their delusions.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They are addicted to propaganda/disinformation. Seriously, after Trump's inevitable win, they should all be rounded up and sent to reeducation camps. Its for their own good and the good of the country

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That's a number you pulled out of your ***.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

And that's why are you still here shilling for Trump.

• I'm rather glad of this. It will enrage more people to vote, and Trump only won 4 years ago because of voter apathy. 

• Because they want the lies

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm not reading all your rubbish trump is finished 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.