Where else can I post a video apart from Youtube?

There are a bunch of lesser known places that are basically a similar idea to YouTube.

DailyMotion has been there main rival, seems largely used by the non-English speaking world seeing as it was developped by the French, and often seems to have a number of bootleg uploads of content people have nabbed off popular YouTube channels. It is also one of the few alternatives to have app support on Games Consoles + Smart TVs.

Can be a bit fussy over which file format you upload in, as when I've mirrored my YouTube content onto there I've often had to re-render my video into another format.

Vimeo is another one popular with video content creators, and the other with app support on a par with YouTube + DailyMotion on consoles and smart devices.

Has a limited amount you can upload for free, with subscriptions available for heavier users.

Bitchute is a British based video sharing website that is popular with Conservative / Libertarian video content creators frustrated with YouTube censorship.

Bulk of the content seems to be conspiracy whack jobs, but there's a handful of popular Conservative / Libertarian YouTubers using including: Tim Pool, Steven Crowder, PragerU, Steven Crowder, Sargon of Akkad

Can be rigged so that when you upload to your YouTube channel it mirrors to Bitchute a short while later.

Facebook for Creators = Facebook's attempt to rival YouTube..... basically just a Facebook page you post video content to.

Instagram TV (IGTV) = Instagram's effort.... bit of a pain in the butt to use as optimised for content off Smartphones and Tablets, so has a weird aspect ratio it insists you upload in (9:16 @ 720p minimum, instead of 16:9 widescreen) - try to upload in anything else and it doesn't want to know.

Twitter has the option to upload videos, but takes forever and only really works effectively with short videos of under 2mins.