Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I asked "Who do you think will win the election"? 6 out of 7 replied "Biden". And they say the Dems/left don't live in an alternate reality?

Today's Rasmussen poll:

Update:

Rasmussen poll shows Trump's approval rating is 4% higher than Obama's at same time of Obama's presidency. Who won in 2012 again? 

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It would be best for America if Trump wins. On Election night watch who wins Florida.It's the only state that both must win. Then, you can turn off the TV, the race is over.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We do live in an alternate reality to yours. It's a reality shared by the majority of the planet, but you alt right chuds have constructed your own around Faux News, and neo nazis with vlogs because they told you the 'media' was lying to you.

Literally anyone with common sense checks their sources, and takes from biased ones with a grain of salt. You don't just ignore actual reporters and make your own system of misinformation because you dislike their leftist spin on things. You take from both sides, and see which facts line up.

Biden is probably going to win. The polls show it, the votes already counted suggest it, and then there's the whole record breaking number of conservatives jumping ship because they, unlike you and the rest of the chud cult, have finally realized that Trump is a lying wannabe fascist, whose literally a puppet for Russia.

Try calling Biden a pedophile. Try whinging about his son's laptop (provided to you BY russia). TRY staging a coup. It's not going to f*cking work.

Get over it.

Source(s): If you need a 'safe space' to cry and whine about the overwhelming majority of 'libs being brainwashed by MSM' I hear the SJWs from 2016 have several ready to rent.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Elwood Blues, I posted the Rasmussen Daily Approval Poll. The results are in Black n White. I'd suggest, for you own benefit and sanity, that you drop any thought of a Biden win. Nothing indicates such a thing - quite the opposite. 

• 1 month ago

LOL!!  Total approval is not the same as who they will vote for!!

Your numbers are wrong: 41% Strongly Approve of the job Trump is doing and 43% Strongly Disapprove. https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/po...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.