Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

On and off for nearly 11 years and we aren’t married yet. Should i bring it up?

My boyfriend and i have a daughter who is 3 and We just had our baby boy in August. We have been together since we were in highschool. We are on and off a lot sometimes and we have had stage where we were living together. We’ve broken up numerous times but the longest we’ve been away from each other is 2 months. The last time we broke up was in December 2019 where i caught him cheating but we stayed together and worked on our relationship for not only us but our children. 

We no longer stay together because i think that’s where we clashed A lot. But despite what we’ve been through my Love for him remains. He’s talked about getting married but only in jokingly matters 

TL:DR: how to bring up the marriage talk with my boyfriend

• T J

Forget about it already, it will never happen.

• MissA

So you two getting married is a horrible idea, just FYI.

But as before, if it is what you *want* then yes, you are going to have to use your words and ask for it.

This sounds so damn toxic. And those poor babies are suffering because of y'all. Why didn't you use protection with this guy? He doesnt sound like he gives a shít about you or your feelings. I think you should boot his butt and move on with your life. Those poor babies are trapped in all of this so hopefully you will work things out together for the sake of your kids. But you should move on. Hes never going to marry you. Hes just playing with you. 

Sh!t or get off the proverbial pot. You could go chaste till he proposes