don't you think it's comforting that you are going to heaven?

My dream died long time ago. And, it's really comforting knowing that I will be in heaven. how about you?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Not really. the idea of eternal life sounds boring.

• 4 weeks ago

Presumption is a serious sin.

• 4 weeks ago

Excuse me, but neither of us knows he is going to heaven.  Not yet.  Not until you or I receive the "more sure word of prophecy" that we have overcome the world.

• 4 weeks ago

You are probably wrong . Did you see last night's show on TBN's "It's Supernatural" about Ivan's vision .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • You will be able to enter God's heaven if you are truly converted to Him, and if you continue to do His will until the end of this earthly life.

-------------------------------

@. Misty: you live providentially in today's world, but there is another dimension, Heaven or Hell, which one do you choose?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am going to heaven, all and only because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without works.  That is the only way to get into heaven and avoid hell.  Death leads to heaven or hell.  The Lord Jesus Christ is God, who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus was buried, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  Nothing you could do will ever pay for any of your sins.  Jesus already paid for all of our sins with His death on the cross and His shed blood, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead.  So the only way to get into heaven and avoid hell, is by believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your own works.  See Romans 4:5.  It is too late for you to be saved, after death.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, it is comforting, but I'm in no hurry to get there.  I'm enjoying being of service to God in this life.

• 4 weeks ago

YES I LOOK FWD to it...It will be grand!

• 4 weeks ago

When asked I said I don't know what God going to do. I ask in prayer why He said it was a sign to Israel and Egypt. God told me in a dream Jesus Christ forgives me. Psalm 32:02. God told me is a vision I would speak to a synague of Satan and I ended up speaking to a group that has a Satanist form there morals. 

• 4 weeks ago

Better to live in reality than hope for a fantasy. 

There is no heaven. Don’t waste the life you have it’s the only life you get. 

Things are bad make a new dream.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.