Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Does trump have any chance of winning?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Depends on how much voter fraud the DNC does.  Remember they are on record saying they wouldn't do any voter fraud if Trump ran against Hillary in 2016 and obviously, that backfired on them.

Source(s): Google is your friend.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He’s 10 points behind with a week to go. Oh dear!!!!

• 4 weeks ago

Oh yes.  This all depends on turnout - (not on policy, character, or track-record) and turnout can be affected by a million things.  For example, if the idea that Trump has no chance of winning takes hold, those who would vote against him might not turn out and vote.

No foregone conclusion is possible, so we won't know until a few weeks after the election who actually won.  And there could be a court challenge, too - which would mean even more delay.

• 4 weeks ago

It will come down to voter suppression efforts, but he has a chance. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

This from me, a huge Trump Supporter.

I give the President a 30% chance of winning.  I sure hope he beats the odds again.

Source(s): Trump MAGA 2020
  • 4 weeks ago

Trump is going to absolutely SMOKE Joe Biden so he won't need the supreme court to keep the cheating democrats in check. Trump is doing three campaign rallies per day to very large crowds while Biden hides in his basement. Not even Obama could draw more than six people a few days ago. It's going to get ugly for the Dems.

• R R
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Yes, around 12% our of 100

• 4 weeks ago

Oh, yes.  Very much so.      

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.