Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Would you vote for a representative or senator who held up passage of a stimulus bill until/unless it included money to illegals?

No, I would never vote for Pelosi or Schumer.  Commie dems!

How about a Senator who was instrumental in holding up the Covid 19 payments not because of other items included in the bill, but because he and the President had a separate agenda that did not include providing financial assistance to the American people?

The simple fact is that this Senator admitted in a speech that the Covid 19 bill was a poor second to the confirmation hearings they want to run and Trump agreed.  It had nothing to do with the Democrats or any of their demands, the bill was held up solely due to the Republican political agenda.  Of course this same Senator has held up hundreds of bills advanced by Congress, many of them by both parties jointly, just to make Trump look good and keep up the appearance of his "do nothing Congress" comments when, in fact, it should be the "do nothing Republican controlled Senate".

It's amazing how much white conservatives harm themselves just to be certain someone else doesn't receive any benefit or help.

No, only democrats that is un-American would vote for that.

Nobody did that so relax. Trump says he will sign stimulus after he wins the election. Biden says he will sign stimulus if he wins the election.

Trump is an illegal. But we still pay him.

No and as I have said many times " I'd rather go hungry than to see a Bill full of Leftist Special Interest Pork be passed .

How about rebuilding burnt down cities that these democrat mayors and governor allow to happen 

Hell no I wouldn't.

• Kathy

I would not vote for them.